Charlton Insights Inc. (“Charlton”) maintains this web site (“Site”) that provides various types of information and material (“Information”). These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Site and may be changed by Charlton at any time. When you access the Site, you have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be so bound, please cease to access or use the Site.
General Information Concerning the Site and its Use
Please be aware of the following:
- Any downloading of Information from the Site is at your own risk. While all reasonable efforts have been made to maintain the Site, Charlton does not guarantee that access to the Site will be without interruption, error free or free from viruses, disabling devices or other harmful code that may be destructive or contaminating.
- Although Charlton diligently attempts to keep the Information current, complete and accurate, it makes no representations or warranties concerning the Site or the Information.
- As concerns services offered pursuant to the Site, Charlton is not bound by any errors or omissions in the Site or the Information.
- Information on the Site:
- May be changed or updated at any time and for any reason, and without notice.
- Is intended to be used for informational purposes only.
- May inadvertently contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The site and the information are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Use of the site or the information is at your own risk. Charlton does not make any representations, warranties or conditions about the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, or timeliness of the site or the information. Charlton does not assume any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the site or the information.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Charlton disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions of any kind with respect to the site and the information whether express, implied or collateral, including, without limitation, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement or that the site or the information are or will be error-free or will operate without interruption. In no event will Charlton (and its employees, agents, directors, officers or shareholders [the “others”]) be liable, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, for any damages or any kind (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive damages, lost profits, loss of use, loss of data, personal injury, fines, fees, penalties or other liabilities), whether or not Charlton or the others are advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use of, or the inability to make use of, the site or the information.
Communications to Charlton
The following applies to any information, ideas, remarks, suggestions, survey responses or material (“Communications”) that are sent to Charlton through any link on this Site:
- The Communications will be deemed not to be confidential, and will be deemed to have been provided voluntarily.
- The Communications will automatically become the property of Charlton and Charlton will have entire and exclusive ownership of present and future rights to the Communications.
- Charlton will be free to use the Communications for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or liability to you or anyone else.
Restrictions on Use of Information
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site and the Information for purposes other than your own non-commercial use and benefit.
- Frame the Site or the Information, or any part thereof, on any commercial or non-commercial website.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, transmit, post, translate, disclose or republish in any way the Information, without the prior written permission of Charlton. However, you may download and print one copy of the Information on the Site on any single computer solely for your own non-commercial use and benefit, provided that you do not delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and you do not incorporate the copy, or any part thereof, into other works.
Sites of Others
The Site may contain links or pointers to other sites on the Internet owned or operated by third parties (“External Sites”). Charlton does not endorse the information contained in the External Sites or guarantee their quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any purpose. As the content in any External Sites is not under Charlton’s control, any access by you to any External Sites is entirely at your own risk.
The Information on this Site is protected by copyright that is owned by Charlton, and may only be used in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and, unless specified otherwise herein, with the prior written permission of Charlton.
Copyright © 2016 Charlton Insights Inc.
The trademarks, designs and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are owned by Charlton. You agree that, without the prior written permission of Charlton, you will not use or reproduce the Trademarks, or imply any endorsement by, or relationship with, Charlton.
The laws of the Province of Ontario and the applicable laws of Canada govern the Terms and Conditions. Those laws apply to your use of the Site or the Information, notwithstanding your domicile, residency or physical location.